Do you think about how enormous negative impacts are arising from the using of mineral fertilisers and chemicals in your farming practice? Do you know why the substitution of mineral fertilisers is so important? Do you plan to be more cost efficient and generate better economy for your family while improve your environmental friendly agricultural operations? Do you know how the European Union is proposing to revise the Fertiliser Regulation which having direct impact on your daily farming practice? We invite you to learn more about this Refertil European Union project which has the mission to contribute to the efficient and economical transformation of food industry by-products and farm organic residues from a costly disposal process into an income generating activity.
The following pages are specially dedicated to SME farmers where we would like to share with you several good practice guide for the biochar and compost application practices making your farming not only more economical but also in more harmony with the nature. You can also access several information’s on your own languages. Besides providing useful information we are also invite you to share your opinion about Refertil technologies. How can the REFERTIL project satisfy your needs?
Why do we need each other?
- Raise your questions, read our news in SME platform, take the survey, signup to our newsletter
- Please help our works with your practical knowledge and field experience
- Providing information on the progress of the Refertil project
- Sharing good practice guide for the biochar and compost applications
- Providing farmer oriented information and news in several languages
- Requesting the farmer’s opinion about Refertil technologies
- Invite you for participation in the Refertil survey
What can you do on this website?
Visit SME platform to read news about REFERTIL.
Sign up for newsletter (only english version)
Stay well informed on our latest news!