Advanced Compost and Biochar Processing: Solution for Economical Phosphorus Recovery Conference - September 17-18. Toledo, Spain
Time: September 17-18, 2015 (09:00 - 17:00). Participation is free from the EU28 Member States, registration is mandatory which is valid only after confirmation from the organizers, number of attendees is limited, EU stakeholders welcome.
Conference Venue: E. S. de Gastronomía y Hostelería de Toledo C/Río Cabriel 1. Polígono Sta Mª Benquerencia Toledo (España).
Organizers:TERRA HUMANA Ltd. and BIOMASA del GUADALQUIVIR S.A.
TO WHOM IS ADDRESSED: The Conference is aimed to representatives from state, regional and local administrations, research centers and universities, recycling and fertilisers companies, and representatives from farmers SMEs and farmers unions.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT for oral and poster presentation (CLOSED): biochar and compost EU Member State stakeholders from science, technology, nutrient recovery, circular economy and all main topic related fields are welcome to submit abstracts (max. 1500 character) for oral and/or poster presentations of results. The Conference content will be disseminated in wide and global range after the event. Deadline for abstract submission is August 17, 2015. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compost and Biochar: applied science state of the art, progress from science into economical scale industrial applications.
- Advanced compost and biochar processing technologies: main results of the REFERTIL project. Converting scinence into economical inbdustrial practice.
- Analytics and quality specifications of biochar and compost products.
- Current status of the EU law harmonization of organic fertilisers and soil improvers, REFERTIL EU policy support works.
- Phosphorus Recovery: needs, technologies and drivers.
- P and N Natural Solutions, efficiency and environmental protection.